What Kills the Insects?
Spiders cannot remove themselves from the glue and eventually expire.
Where & How to Use
Where it’s used
Traps should be placed where spiders are normally found indoors: Against a wall or baseboard, under toe kicks, around doorways, behind toilets, behind or under furniture, and inside basements or crawl spaces.
When it’s used
The RESCUE!® Spider Trap can be used any time of year when spiders are present in the home.
The RESCUE!® Spider Trap catches a variety of biting and poisonous spiders common in the home, including: black widow spiders, brown recluse spiders, sac spiders, hobo spiders, jumping spiders and wolf spiders.
How It Works
With four entrances and hundreds of glue dots, spiders can travel to the interior of the trap instead of merely congregating on the edges — allowing many more spiders to be caught. And with two sides of glue, a quick flip of the trap keeps you in the spider-catching business.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Exclusive glue dot pattern allows more spiders to be caught
- Two sides of glue for double the use
- Decorative plastic shell
- Attractive, yet inconspicuous
- Thin shape allows placement in narrow spaces
- Sturdy plastic shell withstands crushing or bending
- Ready to use; nothing to assemble
|Dimensions||31 × 16 × 11 cm|